ChatterBug is a Social Enterprise based in Leeds providing a range of Speech and Language Therapy services. We are fast growing organisation with high aspirations.
We specialise in helping children and young adults with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN). We have a proven track record for delivering evidence-based input that provides a real result.
We believe in providing high quality, evidenced-based input that provides real results. At the core of our service, we have four values that form our ChatterBug Constitution and guides how we conduct ourselves. These are:
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, that is fast paced and client centred then this may be the new role for you.
We are looking for an experienced office administrator with excellent IT skills, who thrives in providing a professional and efficient service. You will be confident and able to multitask and have great attention to detail.
- Providing a full administrative service ensuring the highest levels of speed, accuracy, presentation and confidentiality; often handling multiple tasks, ranging from highly complex, confidential matters including preparing presentation slides for and taking minutes at meetings, whilst managing priorities and deadlines to deliver against specific commitments
- Handling all incoming requests accurately and efficiently; deciding the best course of action to provide the ‘customer’/staff with the most appropriate resolution to ensure they feel supported and listened to
- Liaising confidently with colleagues at all levels, as well as representatives from, external agencies/companies
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone or email professionally, efficiently and accurately; using your own initiative and judgement to resolve issues and treating any sensitive matters with the appropriate level of tact and diplomacy
- Arranging and managing meetings and events as required, organising agendas and capturing key actions and outputs
- Working closely and maintaining relationships with other Senior Managers and Project Coordinators across the wider business
- Help to organise aspects of home life to help our MD achieve a consistent work/life balance
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Excellent IT skills and comfortable with technology
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Extensive experience of organising meetings and electronic diary management
- Able to work autonomously and independently, using your own initiative and judgment to make informed decisions that are right for the business and the customer, balancing all parties need to ensure consistency of response.
- Highly organised, proactive and able to prioritise a variable, workload with multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Have attention to detail that’s second to none
- Maintain the strictest confidence and look out for the best interest of the business
- Strong work ethic and high degree of integrity/professionalism
- Have a natural creative flair and use this to create poster, flyers, invitations as required as well as organise an area of space in the office
- Be able to meet strict deadlines
- Have an ability to fore plan and anticipate the needs and implement what is required
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year