ChatterBug Limited is a National Social Enterprise providing a range of Speech and Language Therapy services. We believe in providing high quality, evidenced-based input that provides real results. At the core of our service we have four values that form our ChatterBug Constitution and guides how we conduct ourselves.
In conjunction with the Consultant Speech and Language Therapist, you will plan, develop and deliver a Speech and Language Therapy service both working in Private Clinic and School based service.
Brief Job Description:
- To co-ordinate provision of suitable Speech and Language Therapy service in line with needs of the client base .
- To participate in and support assessment and diagnosis of children/ young people with a range of SLCN.
- To provide high-quality support and supervision to junior staff, including providing second opinions.
- To proactively support the growth and development of ChatterBug by representing the organisation at a local/national level.
- Valid Driving License
- Access to own Vehicle
- Speech and Language Therapy Degree level
- Membership – RCSLT and HCPC
Download Full Job Description