ChatterBug are offering an exciting opportunity to join us as a Speech and Language Therapist Advanced Practitioner with a Specialism in Developmental Language Disorder & Literacy.
Offered on a fixed term contract of 3 years, full time and part-time positions considered.
ChatterBug Limited is a National Social Enterprise providing a range of Speech and Language Therapy services. We believe in providing high quality, evidenced-based input that provides real results. At the core of our service we have four values that form our ChatterBug Constitution and guides how we conduct ourselves. These are:
In conjunction with the Consultant/Senior Speech and Language Therapists, you will plan, develop and deliver a Speech and Language Therapy service both working in Private Clinic and School based service.
Brief Job Description:
- To hold expert knowledge and expertise in Assessing, Diagnosing and Treating DLD To co-ordinate provision of suitable Speech and Language Therapy service in line with needs of the client base.
- To participate in and support assessment and diagnosis of children/ young people with a range of SLCN.
- To provide high-quality support and supervision to junior staff, including providing second opinions.
- To proactively support the growth and development of ChatterBug by representing the organisation at a local/national level.
- To work independently on identified Business KPI’s
- Valid Driving license
- Access to own vehicle
- Speech and Language Therapy Degree Level
- Membership – RCSLT and HCPC
Download Full Job Description