Would you like to deliver more specialist therapy to children and families? We are calling all SLT’s looking for a new role. Our therapists work closely with schools and families to develop strong communication provision and provide continuous support.
“ChatterBug gives me the opportunity to build relationships with a variety of children, parents and professionals. This allows me to feel like I am making a real difference in the lives of the children. Working at ChatterBug feels like working with a family where support is always available.”-SLT
In conjunction with the Consultant and Senior Speech and Language Therapists, you will plan, develop and deliver a Speech and Language Therapy service both working in Private Clinic and School-based service. This role will be based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
Brief Job Description
- To coordinate the provision of suitable Speech and Language Therapy service in line with the needs of the client base.
- To participate in the assessment and diagnosis of children/ young people with a range of SLCN.
- To provide high-quality support to students, apprentices and SLTA’s
- To proactively support the growth and development of ChatterBug by representing the organisation at a local/national level.
- Valid Driving License
- Access to own vehicle
- Speech and Language Therapy Degree level
- Membership – RCSLT and HCPC
Successful candidates will be required to travel to Leeds for an interview.
Download Full Job Description