Attention and Listening skills are one of the basic building blocks of language and communication.
ChatterBug’s Listen and Say Group is a six week intervention programme aimed at developing attention, listening and basic vocabulary skills in the Early Years.
This course is for professionals who would like to deliver the Listen and Say programme in their setting. The course will provide you with a framework and resources to deliver the group to support children and families in your setting.
- Understand listening and language development in the early years
- Learn a variety of strategies for supporting Attention and Listening development within the setting
- Learn how to deliver the six week Listen and Say programme
- Early Years Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Nursery/Childcare professionals
- SENCo/Inclusion Managers
- Early Years professionals with responsibility for speech and language interventions
Dates: Thursday 18th June 2020 / Tuesday 10th November 2020
Train to deliver
Detailed session plans
Pre and Post screening tool to help you identify children and monitor their progress