ChatterBug Toddler talk is a structured preventative programme for teaching parents activities to promote language and communication development. This is specifically aimed at early years children.
“It is a fun interactive session that gives parents top tips that can be used to improve communication development.”
This course is for professionals wanting to deliver the ChatterBug Toddler Talk Programme in their own setting.
Toddler Talk is a 6 week programme that introduces parents to fun, easy to copy activities that they can carry out at home, to help stimulate language development.
The programme can be delivered in small groups or one to one and is a great way to support the home learning environment.
- Understand language development in the early years
- Learn a variety of strategies for supporting early language development
- Learn how to deliver the six week ChatterBug Toddler Talk programme
- Receive practical top tips for practitioners
- Receive top tips for parents
- Early Years Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Nursery/Childcare professionals
- SENCo/Inclusion Managers
- Early Years Practitioners looking to deliver a practical group for parents
Dates:Tuesday 15th June 2020
Train to deliver 6 week parent programme