Acceptance of booking and invoicing
ChatterBug Limited has the right to not accept a booking.
If a booking request is made using the ChatterBug Limited website, you will receive an automatic email confirming we have received your booking payment via Stripe and joining details will be sent 24hr prior to the training event. All bookings are subject to availability.
A booking should only be deemed to be accepted when ChatterBug confirms this by issuing an email with the joining details. For schools a booking will only be accepted once an invoice has been sent and completed in respect of the booking.
Course fee and payment
The fee to attend a course must be paid in full before the date of the course. Fees must be paid at the point of booking via Stripe’s secure online payment process. If an invoice is issued and it has been processed by a school or setting then confirmation must be provided that the invoice has been issued and estimated time for when the invoice will be transferred. ChatterBug Limited has the right to refuse an attendee entry to the presentation if the course fee is not paid before the date of the course.
Notice of new pricing will be given in advance, but the ChatterBug Limited reserves the right to change prices listed without notice.
The customer must advise ChatterBug Limited of a cancellation in writing via email.
If a customer does not advise of a cancellation in writing before the date of the course presentation, the full course fee will not be payable.
If a customer cancels a booking 24hours prior to the training course, 50% of the course fee will still be payable.
If a customer cancels a booking less than 7 calendar days before the date of the course,100% of the course fee will be payable.
Changes and/or Cancellation by ChatterBug Limited reserves the right to alter or cancel a training course up to and including the day of the training course in extreme circumstances.
If the ChatterBug Limited has to cancel a training course, the following will apply:
- ChatterBug Limited will try to reschedule the training course and will inform you of the rescheduled dates and location (if course is held face to face)
- if the ChatterBug Limited can’t reschedule a face to face training course we will, where possible, provide an alternative (e.g. virtual classroom training course)
- if ChatterBug Limited is unable to reschedule the training course we will offer you a free transfer to the next available training course
- if you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates, we will offer you a 100% refund of the fee
- Any travel costs incurred are entirely the delegate’s responsibility. ChatterBug Limited does not accept any liability for reimbursement of travel costs.
- Refunds will be processed within 28 days of receiving your request via bank transfer to the original payer.
If a participant can no longer attend a course date, they can nominate another person to attend the same course date in their place. This will incur no charge.
If a participant can no longer attend, they can be transferred to another course at no extra cost (if the price of the course is the same, if not additional cost will occur) if they advise us 7 calendar days or more before the course date.
If a participant can no longer attend and they advise us less than 7 calendar days before the course date, 100% of the course fee will be payable.
If you fail to attend the course you are booked onto without giving prior notice to ChatterBug Limited, we will be unable to refund the course fees or offer a transfer.
If you have not received any confirmation email or call with the joining details you MUST contact ChatterBug for the details, if you miss the course and do not contact us prior to the course, we will be unable to refund the course fees or offer a transfer.