Sales and Marketing Lead
As a fast growing organisation we are looking for a Sales and Marketing Lead to join the business team to help shape the future of the service. You will be passionate, solution focused and comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment. You will be knowledgeable in the latest developments in Marketing and have a proven track record for delivering results on campaigns. You will understand the challenges faced by small businesses and be able to create innovative solutions to help market the business and generate sales.
Our team is made up of a business team and a clinical team. Our staff work well under pressure and are good lateral thinkers, they are comfortable with change and ready and willing to try new ways of working to allow the business to grow. They are confident, organised, disciplined and efficient. They believe in continuous self development and welcome constructive feedback in order to continuously develop their own skills and knowledge. They measure their success in the results they achieve and are committed to the ChatterBug way of working.
ChatterBug has been established since 2008 and has built a reputation for delivering high quality, client focused care. Speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) are on the increase and the profession needs to evolve to continue to meet the needs of its service users. We are looking for a forward thinking individual to join our business team to build on our existing achievements and to continue to push the boundaries.
So where do you fit into this- You are someone that lives and breathes success, you are passionate about developing yourself and enjoy challenging yourself, you are solution focused and can work as part of a team. You are highly driven and want to see the business reach new heights!
Brief Job Description:
You will work with the senior leaders to understand all products to develop a clear brand message to help educate, inform and generate new business. You will lead on the development and delivery of the Brand and Marketing strategy to plan, cost, quality check and evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and how this reflects on sales.
You will be responsible for all marketing including overseeing digital marketing strategy across SEO, Social Media, PPC, Website Content and email marketing.
You will manage and oversee/create our digital marketing campaigns, including working with internal/external partners to develop content for all marketing material including the website and blog, organising content for social media and building relationships with internal staff to be able to put together advertising campaigns relevant to the market.
You will be responsible for advertising our services and communicating our brand message in a clear and effective manner to help generate new business and be fully responsible for generating sales leads and understanding/analysing the outcomes and end result.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate and facilitate completion of relevant businesses cases and briefs to deliver well-constructed marketing literature/campaigns
- Work closely with the senior leaders to develop powerful creative propositions that appeal to both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify trends and opportunities to develop promote our services
- Support and lead where required on assigned Business Development and Engagement projects ensuring delivery of projects to time, cost and quality and that can demonstrate a return on investment
- Able to and execute campaigns at a strategic level as well as day-to-day implementation
- Ability to track results and effectiveness
- You will use customer insight and marketing knowledge to develop marketing tactics and quarterly campaigns including recommendations for sponsorships and events to support new business acquisition, generate engagement and achieve retention targets.
- You will be responsible for managing your time, diary planning and taking ownership of your work.
- You will proactively work towards understanding our line of business including current products and developing ones.
- Organise, coordinate and attend trade exhibitions and events
- Gather and analyse data to monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Oversee all marketing campaigns including SEO, Social Media, PPC, Website Content,email marketing, media campaigns, print campaigns and attendance at relevant events
- To gather customer feedback and increase reviews on online forum e.g. trust pilot, google reviews and facebook
- Maintain database of assets including images, content etc
- Measure, analyse and report monthly on the performance of the website, marketing campaigns, social media properties and other assets against agreed marketing goals. Adjust future marketing activities accordingly.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget
- Build good marketing relationships,
- Engage in superior customer service and sales by making information readily available
- Support and attend relevant conferences and events to promote the organisation